Friday, July 03, 2009

CT2 = DIE!

OMG... Ok so I just finished the ENTIRE bio tested for CT2 today... The pace was fast for the first few days, in fat many ppl was wondering how I studied so fast haha... It's quite easy actually, since I already understood what it meant last year, all I have to do is just read through. If u don't already understand it, then of course u need a few hours becuz u have to answer all your doubts. Thus, I took like 2 days just to complete viruses + applications A and B since I've never touched it in my life hahaha... And when I looked through the past bio common test papers, OMG so hard...

Totally xianed out... I think I might have reached saturation point already, where I'm unable to mug the entire syllabus in 1 day... Like O level was super stupid as I could mug the whole bio in like 14 hours... Chem took me 9 hours I think... Now for bio I think I'll take about I dunno... 2 days? DIE!! Luckily syllabus ending soon...

Back to organic chem now zzz...