Saturday, June 12, 2010

Complicated Much.

Haiz, been months since I last updated my blog... Soooo much has changed in my life... It's been really really complicated these past few months and I've been going out lesser with my frens. I just feel different.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter in life, the next 5 years will be fun I hope, studying what I really am fascinated by. Hmm. Feel very aimless in life, like just floating around, just going to work everyday to finish it and not have like a big picture. I guess in JC u can look forward to A levels, now sort of looking forward to Uni, but something's just not the same...

TYKDCW have been a thing of the past, silly JC crushes and eye candies... Enough of that nonsence already, non productive ECs have been such a waste of my time in JC. I can sense that I'm not that slut anymore, perhaps also due to the lack of EC standard ppl. Oh well whatever =)