Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Lol

Yay, sadly these few days are super unproductive lahz... In school even though I have like 5 free hours, I only spent like 10 mins studying today... And I can't stand 40 year old virgins who think they are so yaya... Ugh gross...

Anyway, I went to see a doctor about my back which Pris infected me with... Apparently, it's a ligament torn or something liddat... So I have like cream and tablets to eat Lol.. And I got MC from PE next monday haha yay! But we're playing baseball, aww which is quite fun... But nvm...

So sad though today, becuz it's the last day of appeal results I think, so like very sad to know that ppl who deserves to get into VJ didn't becuz they don't perform well in a complicated mess known as chinese... Oh well, that's life, and thus it's important to make the most out of whatever u have.. So yup!

And Gossip Girl is finally out! But there's still like 2 hours left till it downloads finish, so meanwhile, XOXO Garrett-San!!