Sunday, February 01, 2009

Sigh..

I'm so excited, next week is like orientation, meaning new 800+ faces!!! I'm so going to pon all the rubbish lessons.... And I'm going to study instead.. If not once orientation over, I seriously no time to study liao...

Things to do next week ( Academics)
1. H2 Chem Syllabus
2. H2 Maths Syllabus
3. Term 1 work ( econs + bio too)

Ok, that's so little becuz I wanna enjoy orientation haha!! I'm gonna go for all the Mass Dances.. Like duh...... Hahahaha... But I decided that next week would be the last week that I would affliate myself with D-D-D-D-D or whatever Suni calls that person. History will NOT repeat itself.

And then there's sea regetta OMG!! But I think there's H3 on that day, ugh so anti-climax... I think me and glen are rushing to suntec after H3 for Mass Dance!!! Woot!!!!!

Yeah! Next week will be fun!! Before I go into full force mugging mode. Sean forced me to, not my fault... When I see ppl mug I'll automatic go mugging.. Which is good though.

Exactly 7 days from now...

End of orientation...
Meaning End of playing until CTs are over...
End of D-D-D-D-D
Meaning mild depression...

And all this is the start of studying hahaha...