Thursday, June 11, 2009

JTS + New Emotions

So the past like 2 days I think was JTS haha... Quite fun, but so many J1s left it was just a J2 thing after that at night... Felt a bit weird at certain times but who cares...

Yiyong saw a shooting star while we were all at the beach so we all made a wish. Xian... After the wish I was so sadded... I made the same wish again when we were blowing bubbles, and blowing the candles of the cake. No one except bitch friend 1 and bitch friend 2 will ever know what wish I made hahaha Sadded...

Sadded.

O and sean told us such an interesting story OMG soooo funny!!! We laughed until the neiboughing chalets all looked at us weirdly...

And I didn't sleep for like nearly 2 days, and so I slept from like yesterday 4pm to like this morning 11am... My mother woke me up to eat dinner but I didn't want to and returned to sleep.

Now chionging AQ + GP compo for tuition haha...

Yet to start on any H2 stuff... Week 1 was completely mugging for H3 + play to the max... Week 2 is JTS, hangover, urban hike and study 1 day maybe on sunday... Tmr got 4B outing again yay! But I might not go becuz I hate kboxing... Going for dinner only I guess...

And so... Now with new emotions that I have to deal, I have to put them into a box, stuff them into the closet and when I'm feeling ready, open it and deal with it... When I have time... Oh wells, yay.