Saturday, June 06, 2009

Yay

Yay! Ok so today marks a new day in my life.

H3 is like soooo over yesterday even though I officially screwed up an exam. I'm serious about this, I think at the most I get a merit or due to an unforeseen circumstance, a low distinction.

Anyway, then yea. Took SAT today again to hope to improve my score and I was sooo dam pissed with some china girls in my lecture theatre. They cheated to the max la, like this bitch in front of me was doing section 1 when we were supposed to be doing section 4. Section 1 is the essay so like she was still writing stuff... Stupid bitch... Anyway I need not be angry anyway, becuz they won't even hit 1800, so what's the point? Cheat all u want bitches...

And today I finished watching Love of Siam.. OMG It's soooo good la... Like can cry and cry and cry... I think I shall watch it when I feel depressed... OMG U know the guy in the show Mew was sooo romantic, he sang like a love song for his love... It was soooooooooo romantic.. Sighs...

That makes him my fourth favourite actor yay!!

1. Shia Labeouf
2. Lucas Grabeel
3. Robert Pattinson
4. Witwisit Hirunwongkul

ZOMG!!! Ahhhh I can't stand it...

As u can see he's my blog background now, since he's super cute I'm sure everyone would wanna come cuz they can see him haha Yay!!