Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sigh..

As u can see, I've not been blogging for quite a long while. The no. of posts per week is inversely proportional to the amount of free time I have.

Week 7: SYF Week- Practice almost everyday
Week 8: Strings Concert - Practice everyday
Week 9: Band Concert - Practice everday

As u can see, as a result I never touch academics AT ALL for 3-4 weeks...
Lectures for math are completely waste of time becuz I dunno the foundation so I've been skipping all... Tutorials for chem, bio , math are completely waste of time and I read the notes during tutorials. The past 3 weeks have been just purely music. Strings and band.

Strings was fun! Playing in an orchestra is like sooo fun... Even though I only went for like 4-5 practices and put up a performance, I think it was great! Met some nice ppl there too.

Band once again was fun too. But somehow after yesterday's concert, the mood was quite emo/sad/happy? Like just kinda weird. Like our expiry date is up...

Then went Daniel's house for sleepover, OMG his house is soooo big! But my dream house is still a condo. I shall get one next time haha! And we watched White Chicks and Bride Wars and then sleep and bitch and bitch haha... Yay so fun...

But lately so many things have been happening la... Like totally no time to do any work at all. Now Econs is like my most up to date subject... How sick is that?!?

And SAT's are out. 2000. Haiz... Nothing much to say since I didn't prepare for it at all. I took it in week 7 and as you can see that's in the midst of SYF madness! So yup.

Hoping for 2150+ this time round...

So things to chiong like really chiong...

1) H3 Chem
2) SAT
3) NEFMQ
4) NAPFA

Haha how sick is that.. Chiong NAPFA... But all I need is 2 more pull-ups, 10 more cm for standing broad jump, and 10 seconds off 2.4km. Then I need not waste 2 months of my time becoming stupidier in army.

And I'm deciding whether to pon school tmr to do H3 chem... But then I wanna watch soccer boys... Becuz I never watch at all this year haiz...

So I'm just gonna live tmr out, go home and organise my life... And organise how I'm gonna spend the next 2 weeks chionging the above 3 items first... H3, SAT and NEFMQ... After that, there's like PSC psychometric test, and chiong NEFMQ and H2 subjects...

And gosh... I think I'll just like screw up CT2... I'm like quite serious... At least I won't be top few... Considering I haven't been studying for the past 4 weeks while most ppl are done with their sports events in like april, and a lot of CCAs all step down le...

Haha but who cares, prelims is the one that matters...

So Garrett! Concentrate!

H3 Chem Distinction!!!
SAT 2150+
NEFMQ Final Round!!!
NAPFA Silver!!!

And OMG Band is like almost over le... Left JTS, maybe and only MAYBE Urban Hike, then that's it. Investiture somewhere in July? And OMG that's it already... Xian... Miss everyone from VJCSB and hope we won't drift like apart since there's no more official practice anymore. Hope ppl will still come back to study and mug together...

Oh wells... This is like sooo depressing...