Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Last few moments in band...

SYF's tmr, and it's like my final ever SYF... Looking back there are like so many regrets in life, but like too bad, life has to move on... Tmr, I wonder what will happen. How I will play, how my section will play, or how the band will play. I wonder what the results will be. 15 hours more till the results... This would determine the band's future for the next 2 years maybe? Band funding and support from the school, band morale and most importantly, ownership of the band room...

Haiz... O well, I hope all of us will play our best yay!!

Anyway, gossip girl and desperate housewives are just improving exponentially... Furthermore with me being a bit emo these few weeks, I cried during this particular scene... Where Gabrielle's daughter tried to wear make up as her friends called her as adopted, saying that she's too ugly to be Gabrielle's daughter... In the end, Gabrielle mentioned that it's the inner beauty that matters, I know it's super cliche, but the way she said it is super emo la... Sighs... Ok, I know this is sooo not the time to talk about this but yea...

Oh but gossip girl was a blast!!! OMG!! Super scandalous and everything!!! That's what I looooove about chick lit and films, u can just immerse yourself in this perfect world for 40 minutes, after which it's back to reality... Into the world full of problems and troubles and more problems... " Tell Jesus the bitch is back." OMG This is like soooooo funny!!! Can't like totallllyyy wait for the next episode...

Ok, g2g sleep. It's SYF tmr and I'm sooo excited!!! Yea!!