Thursday, May 07, 2009

SYF!!!

Gold. Au. Density 19 times of water. Pure Gold. Yay!!!

So yea, the mood was a bit weird and OMG I think I like crushed Daniel's hands hahahaha...

It was like..

Bla bla bla silver... Ok, expected.
SAJC .. Gold.... OMG? WDF? Turned around and saw ppl crying...
VJC... ( Squeeze Daniel's hands like mad!!) Gold...

Oh... Um... Ok...

Yea, and some were crying, some were tearing, I was tearing... But I dunno y either... My last 2 syfs, even though we got gold, it was a happy one. This year, a Gold is just so common... But still, JC band standards are so high that Gold is great already!

And so comes lectures from Dr Goh, Gabriel, Mr Wong, Gillian... Haha saying the same things over and over... But I disagreed though. I felt that our emotions are ours. If we wanna cry or feel sad, that's our own problem. Our own expectations. But of course, we shouldn't blame ourselves. If not, I'll be blaming myself for the last 4 bars screw up percussion solo of overture, the missing of 2 counts in windscapes even though I missed it in the morning practice and hidhir warned me about it. The super digusting timpani solo roll at like the end of windscapes...

The list is endless. But like who cares? At least we did our best. And with only 1 proper full band a week even the month b4 SYF, I should say that our band did well. Most importantly, I had fun!

Ok, then we went to eat at sakae sushi yum! But I only took like 10 plates... Epic failure.. Compared to Dewei who always eat like 19? Then we went walk walk walk abit ha ha and me and hidhir played dressing up ECs hahaha.. It's SOOOOO FUN!!! My outfit for T is like soooo freaking hot la...

And here I am planning my life now... Things to juggle...

1) H3 lab report
2) H3 mugging
3) SAT
4) Econs competition
5) Strings concert
6) Band concert

Ugh... Super irritating ok... Not to mention normal H2 workload... Oh wells... Time to go organic chemistrying... Byes..