Sunday, March 09, 2008

Band

Well, yesterday was the release of the A level results, and VJC improved. VJC had 55% ppl scoring at least 3As, even though RJC and HCJC had 70%, I still think it's good considering the cut-off point is like 5 compared to 3. Luckily most of the subjects I take, bio chem maths had 80% distinction, but econs only got like 50% =(... This means I have hope of getting good results haha. And my GP teacher who is a J3, did well for A levels, obtaining 4As I think and GP A, duh.. She's a GP teacher.

So next week is like band week, zzz. So much for catching up with term 1's work.

Monday: VJC Band, 10-12
Tuesday: VJC Band, 8-1
Wednesday: MSHS Band + Percussion Outing, 8-as late as we want haha
Thursday: VJC Band, 10-12
Friday: VJC Band, 8-3
Saturday: VJC Band, 8-1, MSHS Band 2-6

GREAT!!! I really must exercise self control or I'll really die next term, and flunk my common test.