Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy... And NEW YORK!!!

Yes, I haven't been updating lately because I'm quite busy haha... I'm quite disappointed in myself, the whole week of march holidays was only spent revising maths that's all. No homework done and bla bla. Haiz, once I come back from new york ( YAY!), I swear I will chiong all my homework + lectures + tutorials + Project work. Project work is retarded can? Do a project on journeys/modernisation, so lame...

So yes, I'm going new york on friday. The flight is at 11:55pm, so late... I can't wait! I hope I don't suffer from jet lag or something because the time difference is like 13 hours.

Today was arts day, and I got selected into the salsa dance thingy.. But I ponned it because it was my 2nd choice. I tot I surely would get my first choice - electronic music lab, so I simply filled in the rest. End up I get salsa, zzz. So I ponned and went band room, and it was worth it. In like just 1 hour, my section leader taught me how to play drumset!! OMG!! He's so godly pro, I wish I were like him. And now I just can't wait to play the drumset. Haha, when I go back for alumni, first thing first is to play the drumset =) He said that when I can master the basic beat he teach me more stuff, yay=) Out of the 4 main groups of percussion, Timpani, Mallets, Auxillary and Drums, my weakest is drums. Even though I can play snare, my drumset is like fugly shitass noob. Hopefully I can learn how to play it properly and I can become an all-rounded percussionist =)

Am I very good that I can't notice the bad points of some ppl? Becuz apparently, some ppl don't like this person X, and I don't really mind X. The same thing happened in MSHS too. Gee, I wonder y. OMG New york is coming soon, still got to buy some stuff, like a shaver...

And tomorrow got no school because it's full day!!! Becuz of the wonderful A level results, 55% 3As at least. But... there's band... Oh well, at least it's the last practice in singapore b4 the competition. And honestly, I'm super sick and tired of Machu Picchu ( Competition piece).