Sunday, March 16, 2008

Xian

Dunno y all of a sudden I just feel so xian... VJ Band now is like play Machu Picchu everyday, xian to the max... Then no homework is done yet, and today is already saturday. Tmr still need go church, cut hair, last minute shopping, I'm so screwed for maths test and all my homework, haiz... Last year, I oso encountered this problem of procastination. Somehow I still managed to do well even though I like nv do a lot of stuff. 7 days of holiday and 1 day left. Not a single day was spent doing work. I repeat, NOT A SINGLE SHIT DAM HOMEWORK IS DONE!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Well, whatever... Next week just try to do everything after school, and then I'll miss 1 week lesson due to new york and then I'll die even worse becuz of that, then then then .... Fish la...

Nvm, like I said before, I'll manage somehow, I always do...