Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy

OMG Like I've been so busy slacking these few weeks... But who cares hahaha... Like I said it's my last term for fun. Sigh... 3rd week gone soon, 7 weeks left to intense mugging for H3, then play a bit more and then intense mugging for CT2...

MSSB Sounds great! Ur batch is definitely better than my batch I feel, haha so proud of them... And when I hear the percussion parts I just feel sooo nostalgic... Sigh... Though I didn't really like MSSB last time, it is still part of me after all...

And yay. I have a new EC now yay =) Ok... But the thing I am going to make very very clear is that ECs are purely for smiley and yay and mood lifting reasons. It's like, sigh... sigh... O look! T Y K D Yay!!! =) =) =)

And a crush ---> like is totally different.They may or may not be as cute as ECs, but u just want to be with them. Yea... So yup...

Now the tricky part is juggling ECs with crushes/likes... On one hand, one might seem like a slut. But if the crush/like is a slut too then yay. If not, the crush/like has to understand? Lol.. I dunno...

In summary, ECs are like dessert- ice-cream, jelly, fruits. U eat it for pleasure. Crushes/likes are the main crouse that will keep u full hopefully forever.

Yupz...

Yea, hmmm... But I'm shorter...

Lol. Ok no questions allowed =)