Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Totally Depressed...

I'm such a loser haiz... If I'm not wrong, I should have went ahead with 15 february's post... Which is to completely not associate myself with TT at all... Xian... Supposed to use the march hols to emo... But I guess I didn't decide to do that... Now... Haiz... History repeats itself yet again... Exactly 1 year since my last crush ended... And today, it ends...

Expiry Date 1: 30-3-2008
Expiry Date 2: 1-4-2009
Expiry Date 3: ???

I thought crush 1 was a good learning point, a lesson to be learnt. Well, in the end we're still good friends so yay =) But for crush 2, LOL we don't even know each other? Like what the hell la...

Sigh... Only Jun Xiang can understand what I'm feeling... Better talk to him one of these days... Haiz.... Sigh... Oh wells...

This time, the lesson will really really really be learnt. No More TTing... I swear.

Ok.. And my internet is fixed, but not for my room's computer so I'm blogging using the living room's com now...

Anyway, this is bad... Oh no... I don't want to go through what I felt last year again... Painful...

Bye TT. This will be the absolutely last time as long as I live, that I'll say the word TT.

Bye...