Friday, April 03, 2009

Sick...

Today's the first time this year that I'm sick... So yea, didn't go school... Hope morning assembly went ok, becuz Ingmar called me at like 7:38am to ask me where all the J2s were!! Omg, I was so scared la... But too tired to care haha...

Yea, I hope pw wasn't given out today if not I would have missed the entire process, yups. And OMG I'm like super super sick la... I think I might not go band tmr... I used up like dunno how many packets of tissue paper already... On thursday I like used up my entire supply, and used jacq's tissues too... I think depression is catching up to me haha... I'm like so depressed and sick like omg.. I feel like just dying la... going to sleep forever...

I guess I'll move on slowly... Like real slow... I don't feel like doing work anymore... Just feel like sleeping...