Monday, February 25, 2008

Band Day!!

Yesterday was band day haha, from 8am to 6pm. Morning has VJC band and the first 1 hour was so bloody boring, cuz it was just warm ups... I don't like warm ups in VJ band, dam boring, MSHS de more fun at least.

And machu picchu, I only have a problem with one part, must try to overcome that part now. Overall, I think our band can play machu picchu well enough, hope everything goes well. Next 2 weeks, the JC2s won't come band for common test, and Wei Jian's in charge of opening the band room ha ha..

Then rushed to MSHS Alumni band.. Played hymn to the sun, where I was like fking about becuz I need 5 timpanis, and it's just fcking hard la... Then played some retarded song, and then Noah's Ark!!! My favourite song!! I just love love it.

Tmr's sch again... Like so fast la, and mock napfa which I am sure to fail. Fail for VJ = obtaining bronze/fail for the 18 year old standard, which is about gold standard for 16 years old. And if u fail, u must go for third period pe, haiz. But I don't mind though, since that can force me to train, haha.