Saturday, February 16, 2008

X Country

Haha I'm home so early becuz today was cross country!! It's the first time I enjoy running 4.8 in cross country becuz there are like mascots running about, with reasons on y I want to run pasted on ppl's back. I was like reading the various reasons as I was running. " I'm running becuz I wanna show u my sexyback!" Lol I found this the most funny one.

I ended up being 534th position... Oh well, I guess since J2s are included too it isn't really that bad...

Oh ya, I didn't sign up for being an OGL becuz I was so lazy lah.. And as I'm blogging right now, my classmates are having OGL training. So, I'm gonna be a freshman again at orientation 2 I guess...

Anyway, today is my mugging day. Becuz I just realised that for the whole of this week I haven't been doing any tutorials or reading lecture notes. And the whole of last week I was sick. And next week is holiday + orientation... So today is mugging day haha... I have like a thick stack pile of notes waiting to be read by me later...

Anyway we didn't camwhore that little lor, ended up having 200+ pictures.. So here's part 2 =)


Too-too train


Lol..


Some random poses


A remake of Charlie's Angels!!!