Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lalala

Tmr is JAE results day, I'm not really like excited becuz I know I will be posted to VJC science. If I don't, I'll be really surprised. Anyway, tmr's a holiday and I swear I will use it to mug... I nv touch a single shit since like last last week, and I ponned a maths lecture for the first time today yay =). Anyway it's only maths, which is like duh... I think I will only pon maths and maybe econs. Bio too, becuz I like never learn anything from the lecture one. I think read from wikipedia oso can learn more.

So on the way home, I was like yay I'm surely posted to VJC. Then all of a sudden, RJC came into my mind. I have to admit that I am jealous some of my friends can go into RJC as they wish, whereas I have to enter through the backdoor if I want to. Haiz... If only I took higher chinese in sec 1, which meant that I had to take higher chinese in primary 5, which meant that I had to do well for chinese in primary 4.. I don't have to think so much... Funny isn't it? How doing well for chinese in primary 4 affects one's future. Oh well, I guess I'll just try to do well in VJC, even though the environment is so not conducive for studying, like how I haven't touched any work for the past 2 weeks while my friends in other JCs are like studying for tests... Some more my seniors encourage me to pon lectures... Wdf?? Like lol lor...

Maybe I should just go NYJC instead becuz of distance.. But too bad their cheena standard is so high, I heard their CLB standard is like our chinese standard. And most ppl have to take chinese in JC2. EWW!!!! No way... So moral of story: I'm staying in VJC =) Do my best and try not to let everyone affect me. =)

And yes little kiddies, pls do well in chinese for primary 4, not like any little kiddies are reading this. But omg, my sister is in primary 4 now, but her chinese is quite shitty too... Guess I have to try to help her too, don't want her to be like me...

Anyway, after the long long sad story and rants about my pathetic life, I realised something about me.

I am SUPER SUPER INDECISIVE!!! ARGHHH!!!!!
1) Up to now, still can't decide between VJC and RJC!!!
2) Up to now, still dunno whether to go for the New York trip!!
3) Up to now, still dunno whether to play timpani for hymn to the sun!!
4) Up to now, still dunno whether I should ***************

haha... I guess this is my second biggest flaw, my biggest flaw being that I find it very very hard to reject someone when ppl ask for favours, or be angry at someone.. Haiz...