Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Weekend

Ok, for some strange reason I accidentally edited the HTML and suddenly the whole blog is screwed up, so I just put up a temporary skin until I have the time to edit it. Anyway, I was so shocked when I could retrieve the password to my phone in just 5 minutes!! And I did not have to talk to a person, all done by computers. Just call the number and press some buttons and my NRIC number then can le, zzzz If I had known, I would have repaired it like a long time ago. Apparently those who sms me during the period when my phone was spoilt could not do so. So haiz, nvm. You can resend again if it's important. Saturday: Go band then go Fish And Co to eat, then whore around terminal 2 and 3 at Changi Airport. Terminal 3 looks nice on the outside, but inside is like shit lor, full of construction stuff, and so dusty. Reached home on Sunday at 12:05 hahaha, hate taking public transport, it's so bloody slooooooowwwwwwww, and sometimes don't even have air-con wdf, and sometimes cannot sit down.... Sunday: I told my father to go and buy a new watch and bicycle, so we went to marine parade and I found a nice watch which will go with my full blue and VJC uniform. The white watch is to match MSHS uniform haha. Then we went to the old bicycle shop at serangon but it was no longer there, became some SPA shop... So just wait until next week then go find lor. Now left a new handphone, bicycle and computer... I need a new com fast! The com is so screwed up, 50% of my audition games were screwed up becuz of the com. For no reason the com would shut down automatically, or just hang. Today: Woke up at 8am and rolled around till 11, then repaired my phone and typed all these crap in haha.