Monday, December 17, 2007

New Bicycle

Ok, today I got a new bicycle haha, but it was $85 only but I find it very nice. So now left 2 more presents that my parents owe me, computer and handphone. I cycled from 4-5 just now, cycled the 2.4km route around our school and around St.Gabriel's sec school, surprised to see so many ppl jogging. Nvm, I'm starting tomorrow.

TPJC's concert was yesterday, and it was such a relief to be over. I mean everyday taking 1hour to travel back and forth, practicing from 3-9 it's really tiring, but the ppl there are so nice and friendly and funny ( Shu Qi) and it was really fun playing with the percussionists there. Then later we went to eat at tampines mall and I ate Japanese Food ( My favourtite!!) then went home. I should have taken 28 from TPJC home everyday lor... It's only 50 mins at the most. Instead of following Ken's and Fredy's suggested route, taking like 1.5 hour.... I think I found a shortcut to VJC by 28 le,thanks to the trip yesterday, later going to check it out.