Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Whew

Haha, somehow I told him, but I think he's indifferent about it. Oh well, I expected it anyway, since like 2 years ago? Haha, anyway now that it's settled, here's a list of what I have to do for now.

1) Finish PI for project work by thursday.
2) Read up lectures on bio,maths,chem,econs that I missed by wednesday.
3) Think about my CCA choices.
4) Move on with my life.

Lol, I keep procastinating stuff, and boy! I think I said this the like 10th time already, I must do homework and revise at night! Ok, I think this time I really have to do it already since I missed a lot due to band at new york and during the holidays. Oh well, and I've decided to be more or less a solo person. Doing stuff on my own. I've got to learn more how to be soloisitc as it's good for me next time, haha.