Thursday, April 10, 2008

Xian

Sigh... I hope I'm not going into depression, maybe just mild bah.. I just feel so lost, don't know what to do about everything. And then the school work is not helping either, and the fact that I hate myself dosen't help too. Sigh... Should I just take everything relaxingly? or do something? Haiz... I think I won't care about some things anymore, it just isn't worth the effort. Some things just drain all of my energy away, and then I don't feel like doing anything anymore, haiz...

Come on la Garrett... What happened to the happy attitude? I guess I dunno... I think what I need is just time now, to sort things out. So like what some ppl say, I think I would just take everything relaxingly from now onwards. If you don't understand, nvm. It's not meant to be anyway, I was just typing out my random thoughts and I've forgotten what I've typed anyway.

Dang u for making me liddat... yes you...