Saturday, April 05, 2008

Yay

Yay! I feel so happy, dunno why... Anyway, today after sch I went with the "sisterhood" girls to the tk waffles place, after suni forced me to go... Actually the place is dam nice la, as in the food I mean. I think I'll go there more often haha. And there's a new nice cute couple in our class, haha I think they look cute together. They're even cuter when denying our allegations.

And to think I ponned science research to rush home and do project work, ended up going to eat waffles. Oh well... Anyway I just did my PI for project work and I'm so dam proud of it. Now all I have to do is study 75 cheng yus for the chinese test... Tmr... XIAN!!!!!

And I've made a BIG BIG MISTAKE ARGHHH!!!! U know I hate myself for being so indecisive. Apparently, I was so sick of band since sec 4 that I wanted to join VJ band until JAE then quit... Then I felt obligated to play for new york, so I thought of quitting after new york. Now shit... I have no choice but to stay in band!!! Interact dosen't accept anymore ppl, which means nothing else to join. So I guess I'll stay in band... Which means my band life is screwed up! ARGHH!!!!! Now it's a little too late I guess, but nvm. I shall be a loner. Because loner = soloistic and we should all learn to be soloistic.