Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whee!! PE!!!

Today's PE was so fun... Becuz our class went to the beach and played some games, like soccer and some childish game la haha... 08S38 ppl, u can get the camwhore pics from here http://www.zooomr.com/photos/pyrosphere !!
Some pictures I know everyone wanna see haha =)

Me!! Of course hahaha!! Yay =)

The guys of 08S38 + our PE teacher !

The girls of 08S38 + our PE teacher!

08S38 People!! Yay =)

Some people were cut off... But I posted this becuz I liked my dao face haha..

And then today I went for the biology olympiad thingy. Omg.. The stuff are so hard... Especially microbiology.. Ecology was easy though, a lot of common sense. I'm very determined about this biology olympiad thingy... If I don't make it to Singapore Biology Olympiad I'll be very very sad... International is another thing haha so from now on, don't be surprised if I know a lot of bio stuff becuz I'm gonna read stuff on them haha yay=)

And Mrs Choo said yay just now during chem tutorial, yay=) We should say that more often because it's good for everyone, yay=)