Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally

Omg, I have soo much things to say la... First, holidays are ending, while it's all just band, at least it was interesting. Today made me think and reflect on myself, and I feel quite guilty in many aspects. But still, we are all humans and to err is human... So yup, learn from it and move on...

And secondly, STJ was sooo fun!!! Whoo hoo!!! This is my favourite picture!! Jumpshot!!!



Emoing...

Taeco Guys!!! Minus weijian who is prolly with someone... And sean who's bathing...


Batch!!



Half of Tae!!
OMG, I learnt what a waterbreak is haha, and I now know that it is man made haha...

Ok, it was fun, but quite weird... And sad a bit too...
Today's band was tense... Very...
And I'm going to agree with Sean... Let everything flow naturally...
Anyway, I went to eat with Daniel, Gillian, Oswin, Gabriel and Sean... Haha they just want me to mention them on my blog... And ZOMG, we relieved so many childhood memories... Too embarassing and blackmailable to say whatever we said hahaha...
bye ppl =)