Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Gross!

Ugh.. Today was maths, so like duh I didn't study yesterday... I only did like 2 hours worth of maths yesterday, serves me right... I can't even integrate 1/(1+x^2), thus I lost like 8 marks!! And I can't even integrate by substitution, and the dam system of linear equations I can't do!!!

Bloody hell la... This is like the first maths paper I see that I cannot do 19 marks!!! Die la..... I don't think can get A anymore, so I studied chem a lot today... about 6 out of the 8 hours available today is spent on chem... I better get A for bio and chem, since econs confirm cannot get one... And maths has a very high chance of getting B or C... Haiz...

And to think I thought maths would be a good paper becuz I saw TT and YY at the same time today... Damit... Got this idiot blocking my view anyway... Haiz... Oh wellz....

My aim for CT1, AABC... Fhuck GP who cares... Can get E for all I care, why heck my essay was on gay sex!