Friday, March 13, 2009

Xianed...

Haha so xian... This "holidays" will be full of band band band band band band band, H3 H3 H3 H3 H3 and econs econs econs econs econs...

I haven't really been like doing work for H3 since like the start of H3... And now I really have to, I don't really understand a lot a lot of things haiz... And there's no like proper tutorials to make sure u understand...

Band + SYF = Duh... Practice practice practice...

Econs, I don't get macroeconomics as a whole picture, all I understand are little segments here and there but as a whole picture, I don't get it at all...

VOG was fun! We played the march pass which was sooooo cool =) Ok then I sort of got a bit angry at the whole shifting here and there thingy... Haiz... Short tempered me... I dunno y I'm getting more pissy these few days haiz... Sorry ppl for being anal just now...

Anyway, we went about to watch ppl play like watching someone play captain's ball, fush playing bball OMG so scary... Then like watch house cheer. OMG The house cheer are all like better than last years, it looked like they were really from cheerleading. Wow!

Ok then me and suni went to eat at waffles, where we met some person haha...

Then was JTS =) Ok I felt very different, I dunno y. I just felt weird, I dunno y. Ok... Maybe I do, but ya... weird... Ok but it was fun =)

This weekend are full of birthdays haha...

Things to do by this week
- Make a plan of what to do during the holidays. Which includes
1) H3
2) Macroeconomics
3) Band
4) Read notes whose lectures I ponned
5) Go swimming again...