Monday, March 02, 2009

Idiot

I'm an idiot, sigh...

I'm quite disappointed in myself, this is like the first test that I'm so uprepared for... I think I won't do as well as I hope to do for CT1... Oh well, luckily it's not like counted or anything... Unless I decide to go US of coz haha...

Hmm, mugging's going on full speed now, not that I'll finish the syllabus on time anyway, there's not enough time!! Argh!! Should have started earlier...

Ok academics aside, band is becoming very SOP now... Practice overture, choice piece, that's it. Not that it's bad, but it's boring... But oh well...

And OMG... Heaven is playing with me... After like giving up TT, I'm seeing like TT even more and more and more, and my frens for some strange reason are like mentioning TT like even more and more and more!!!! Argh!! Y? K? Hmm... I think in the end I want none of them... It's been just futile and energy lost...

Oh well, so yea... So much happened since I last blogged, especially KK haha... But dunno where to start.. Shall try to blog more often. Ok, going to sleep now...