Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ugh...

Ok, monday are PE days... Which means sweat + headache ugh... As usual, I had headache after PE and had to cab home as usual... But at least PE was quite fun, we played soccer, for me it's like the first time la hahaha... That's y I like PE in vj, becuz u can play with girls, who are not so rough like those guys in marist... Get the ball they straight away take away from u... Boring...

So yea, our pe teacher was this J5 guy haha, quite cool...

Been mugging for the econs quiz this thursday, ugh... This ought to be good. As in I better get selected, if not mugging all these finance and econs stuff are going to cost me the opportunity cost of going out!

And with regard to my msn nick, I'm not sighing anymore ok? Haha so yea u can stop asking... Anyway, tmr I have to go for this weird gp thingy... At first I was quite pissed becuz it was like me only, and I had to waste 1.5hrs!!! but then Ingmar told me that it's good to be selected, haha so yea... Yay =)

And OMG Desperate housewives came out, and it's soooo damm good luhz... And Gossip Girl is coming out tmr!!! Yikes!!! Can't wait....

And I got a B for bio haha yay? Hmm... Ok yay... A for chem woots!!!

Now, time to enjoy term 2! Priority for term 2...

1) H3 Chem
2) SAT
3) Band
4) GP

I swear I need to organise all my stuff... Shall do it this friday... If I go out then sunday... Haha.... There are still like all my common test stuff all over my table, I can't stand being soooo unorganised but there's no time, ugh!!

And ZOMG it's soo late already I better go sleep =) Bye!