Saturday, March 07, 2009

Yay

Yay! I'm going to TT again haha... Like who cares, life is for having fun...

Anyway, A level results were out, it was quite bad I think... %distinctions for 3As dropped to like 49 omg... I think we lost to NJC which is like totally retarded...

And I think that my priority now to about july will be GP + H3 chem... For H3, many ppl did not get distinction, somemore these ppl are like AAAA for promos de... So I dont' want H3 to ruin my cert, must chiong H3 during march hols and in term 2... And GP... Everyone knows that VJ's GP department obviously dosen't help much... I mean, what did we learn so far? I dont' remember actually... Our GP %distinction is like comparable to CJC,AJC, so like um.... Yeah u get it...

So I'm chionging GP and H3 yea! Becuz like Collin said, just be the top 80% for bio and u'll get an A haha... So no point chionging 4H2s anyway...

Lalalalala...