Sunday, October 14, 2007

DIE

Someone help me... I wanna die la, I've never studied this hard before in my entire life. ZZZZZ. I think I spent 8 hours today studying. 8 more days of this kind of life and then it gets WORSE!!! God give me the strength to endure this grueling and torturous period of self-inflicted pain and undue stress and pressure. Anyway, the MAIN reason why I'm studying so hard is because,

1. It's the real thing damit, and it's the biggest exam I have taken so far.

2. It affects the JC I'm going to.

3. I think MOE is going to raise the standard this year because of all the bloody 6 pointers last year, end up cut-off point of some JCs become 3!!!

4. I don't want to look back and say that I regret not studying like my PSLE.

So ya, it's just 8 more days and then it's fun time!!