Friday, October 26, 2007

O Level

Source A: A.Maths was generally harder than last few years.

Source B: Chemistry was generally harder than last few years.

Source C: Geography was much harder than last few years.

Study Sources A, B and C
What can you infer? (5m)

L1: I infer that Garrett takes A.maths, chemistry and geography. (1m)

L2: I infer that cambridge are setting the O Levels harder than the last few years + Support ( 2-3m)

L3: This is because cambridge wants to kill everyone and want to raise the standards very high as too many ppl have gotten A1s + L2 (4-5m)

Haiz... I forgot to bring long ruler so for map reading, 1 mark gone haha.
And I chose like all the wrong qns lor. I should have done agriculture and environment instead of manufacturing and tourism... Actually, I think it's ok la since many people will find it hard too, just that my tourism last question it's either I get 5marks or 10 marks out of 12. Now, my SS must get like 46/50 le...