Monday, October 29, 2007

E.Maths SCREWED UP!!!

OMG, never did I imagine that I can screw up E.Maths this badly! AHHHH!!!!! Anyway, english paper 1 and paper 2 was good, and I think I might be able to get an A. By then, it was 12pm and I was already quite tired, and still had to wait for E.Maths paper to start, by that time 2 pm, I was already so bloody exhuasted la... I quickly finished the paper in 1 hour and rested for about 20 minutes then go check for another 40 minutes. Ended up guess what? 8 marks gone just like that due to a stupid careless mistake. Haiz I go take instantaneous speed and got 13.3333 m/s instead of 20 m/s, 5 marks gone le becuz the whole qn wrong le. And I'm not making a galaxy out of an atom because, I probably got more mistakes, and get about 80 to 85% for paper 1, and the standard for A1 for E.Maths is 80% according to my tuition teacher!!!! I just hope that many people fall for that stupid trick oso, haiz.......... And yes, I did not study on thursday, friday, saturday or sunday,unless you count reading 50 pages of SS altogether studying.