Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I feel like a truck

I finally know how trucks feel now, I feel worse than a truck. The E.Maths paper 1 and 2 were so bloody ridiculously easy that I think my whole class got 95% +, and the whole school should get like 90%+.... But me? Made many stupid careless mistakes. Angle of depression become angle of elevation, and many more stupid things like this. I only have myself to blame, for I did not study E.Maths at all, unless 1 hour of book flipping is counted. I think I only scored like 87% maybe? I'll be lucky if I even manage to get A1, I can't believe I'm saying that for maths. Trucks trucks trucks, I think I'm starting to become like one. screw geog, now e.maths.

BUT, it's worth it I guess, because I was doing something much more important than O levels, but I think now I focus on O levels first, then later continue with where I started...

stupid stupid stupid, make until so easy until everyone can do, and now becuz i made stupid careless mistakes i drop to an A2...