Saturday, November 03, 2007

Hahaha

Hahaha I don't know whether to laugh or what.. Anyway, today's physics paper started at 8.00 am and guessed what time I woke up? You guessed it, 8.00 am!! Haahaha... let's see, the time line

8.00am: Father came in and woke me up.
8.01am: "hmm, I go bath, then shit then eat then study for a while"I thought to myself.
8.02am: (Looks at the watch) WDF!!!!
8.03am: Dressed in school attire, isn't that fast?
8.04am: Stuff my pencil box, entry proof, calculator into my bag but forgot to stuff in the set square!
8.05am: rushed downstairs and my father was already in my car
8.06am: Car just left the house
8.09am: reached school, threw my bag on the floor and tried to get the examiner's attention
8.10am: Started the paper.

Hahaha isn't that funny? I'm just glad that I only missed 10 minutes, becuz I finished the paper in 1 hour 10 mins, and still left about 25 mins to check, and some people still haven't finished the paper. I thank God because vectors didn't come out (forgot to bring set square), and that electromagnetism never come out at all ( wanted to study this today), Whew!! I thought the paper was quite easy, and I think I should be able to get A1, unless they penalise me for coming late!! Pls don't...