Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Yay

Woot!!! O Levels are over!!! I don't want to talk about how I did, but I'll give a predicted guess for my L1R5, 8. Well, let's see what happens. Today was so funny lor, the last paper bio mcq, finished in 1 hour then those got extension got another 15 more mins. Then some teachers very impatient so took the paper from them when got 5 mins left lor, then Mr Chew, the chief examiner said " All dismissed" and we were like all WOOT!!!! Ahhhh It's all over. 10 years in Maris Stella High School, I'm gonna miss it haha.

p.s. this post is going to be super long so don't bother reading, I'm just ranting and am very excited about the end of O levels haha.

So now I can officially play computer without feeling guilty, yay. Now let's see, after bio mcq everyone dispersed quickly to play. So I just tagged along with Justin, Bryan and Clement. Went to this super ulu ulu place called thomson plaza to eat burger king. Then go Justin's house to play XBox. Wah the games very fun lor, I regret not buying the playstation le. becuz last time my father asked if I wanted a playstation for my birthday becuz at that time it was very popular. I just said no becuz only got me playing at home ma, and oso very mafan to set up( I'm dam lazy btw). Then I had to left at 4:30 becuz I had piano lessons. OMG after 1 month of not practicing properly, I have to re-memorise 4 pieces... My hand become so numb le. Cannot do trill, run, play softly and smoothly, and the super hard part for the Rhapsody that I spent weeks practicing to get it right is all FORGOTTEN ARGH!!!!! Gosh!!! I ended up doing sight reading just now, haiz... got to practice more. Then percussion, I tried playing the basic beat the other day. I cannot go beyond like 150 b4 stumbling, OMG!!!! And my roll is so sucky. I never touched a pair of drumsticks since like 2 months ago... no wonder so suck. paradiddle, flam ( fast one lor duh) and other things all cannot do le, got to start practicing again. wow, i still can't believe that the O levels are all over. It's like a feeling you can't say. Like imagining carrying a heavy brick on your back for 4 years, and then now you just throw it away liddat. Even though I didn't perform up to my standards, NO REGRETS. NO REGRETS. I studied to the best of my capability and possibility ( Of coz fake lah), and so whatever will be will be.

10 years in Maris Stella is all over. I still remember the first day I came to maris stella in primary 1. I couldn't write my chinese name. I did numerous bad things in primary school, I dont' know how I became so guai now lor. For example, I always cheat for spelling, and in primary 3, I wrote 'FU** you garrett, jeremy, aaron' those were my classmates lor. I wrote it on a piece of paper then planted it in someone's pencil case and told the teacher. He ended up getting scolded o.0 Then I went into a truck class in primary 5 and 6. All the worse EM2 and some EM3 students inside. This was becuz I was nv good in languages. I only got band 1 for maths, and science I think band 2-3. Pls lor, primary school science is like so lame, I can't even be bothered to study. So in the truck class I kena bullied a bit lor, insulted and blablabla. Who cares you fcuking losers, I don't give a shit now anyway. So basically why I did well in secondary school is because I wanted attention, and to stop all these insults by being like the best.

YES. I admit I like to seek attention, haha. But don't worry, it's not bad .. I think. So that's y I wanted very badly to do well in secondary school, and I guess when u really want to do well, u will just naturally do well lor. So ya, try to really want to get that A1, and u will get it. Study hard, focus hard, all are rubbish actually. You MUST want to get that A1, if not no matter how hard you study, most likely you won't get it... Yup, that's how I got through secondary school. Pathetic? Well that's for me to judge, it's my life.

And to the many teachers that contributed to my "success" in secondary school, I really owe all of you a lot. ALL my teachers, sec 1 -4 I really appreciate them. Even though sometimes they might PMS, I think in the end they really want us to do well. Here's a tribute to all my Sec 4 teachers.

Ms Koh ( English ): Hmm, very knowledgeable about word use, word choice and have done a good job in improving ( I stress IMPROVING) my english, thank you very much.

Mr Chua ( Chinese ): Actually, I hated chinese very much( Not that I like it now). But thanks to your stories, lame or not, I managed to at least get thourgh that boring period. Thank you very much.

Mr Lim ( Maths ): WOW! Super good teacher and very dedicated. Thank you ver much.

Mrs Tan-Chin ( SS ): Yay, can teach everything clearly and very humurous too! Even though I still can't write conclusions... Still, Thank you very much.

Ms Foo ( Geog ): A veteran in geography, and a walking geography encyclopedia. Even though very niao and strict in marking, and ur predictions sorta screwed me up, still thank you very much. Marking like 300 scripts for every test is no mean feat.

Mrs Khoo ( Chem ): Strict, niao in marking too, naggy sometimes. But ultimately, made us able to write properly in correct chemical terms. Thank you very much.

Mrs Chua ( Chem ): Soooooo, hmmmmm, ermmmmmm. Yup, a good teacher and tell us constantly to write in proper chemical terms. Thank you very much.

Ms Menon ( Bio ): Wow! At first we thought you were a trainee teacher we could bully, ended up you were such a great teacher. Being able to accept and tolerate all our nonsence and rubbish, haha. Thank you very much.

Ms Tan ( Physics ): No-nonsence teacher, I understand a lot of hard concepts well. Even though there was a slight hitch during June, still a very good teacher who makes sure we understand all concepts. Thank you very much.

PE Teachers: Even though I hate PE very much, somehow becuz of what u said I decided to do something about my fitness lvl this holiday. Haha, thank you very much for making us run every lesson if not I'll be dam fat now =)

WHEW, in short, thank you very much to all who have educated me and taught me these 4 years.

If you read up to here then WOW, congrats. Let's see...1190 words. oh well don't blame me I never ask u to read hor, refer to above