Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ZZZ

haha posting from my father's laptop which obviously dosen't have AudtionSea!!! I can't believe it, the "end" of O levels and my com spoil!!! It's like so shitty already lor but must spoil now is it? Or is it a sign for me to study for the MCQs? Haha.

Anyway, my ss predictions were totally totally off can? I predicted theme 3 4 5 but it came out theme 4 5 6. But theme 4 what I predicted was wrong. Since I only studied theme 1 2 3 5, I had no choice but to do the qn on theme 5 lor. It was easy anyway, and wrote 2.5 pages for each qn.. I better get 21... Then SBQ, was a bit weird la. But the last qn... It shows a stupid girly holding a sign " NO ELECTRICTY NO WATER NO JOBS BUT WE GOT THE BOMB" wdf!! How am I supposed to infer whatever shit she's trying to say? And it's 7 marks. So I just said that even though India dosen't have electricity, water, jobs it dosen't matter becuz as long as they have the bomb, it's ok. I was like zzz so lame lor 7 marks some more. I hope that I can get 42/50 for SS becuz my geog 99.99% <30/50. Sad huh.. I think B3 le wahh.....

That's y I'm thinking now, whether to PAE to VJC. Because in order to stay, I need 8 points. And u know, english can come out as an A2 or B3. And triple science... u nv know. E.maths might come out as an A2. And then GG for me. Very hard to decide leh, it's like spotting again haha.. Spot whether I get A2 or A1 for E.Maths and combined humans, and A1, A2 or B3 for english...

Then I came home, studied a bit bio and then go back school for bio again. OMG It was the hardest paper I ever took, but still quite easy la. Just that if u nv study then gg le, becuz most qns are factual qn especially for essay. The only qn I can't do is sth liddat " design an experiment to show how smoking leads to lung disease." wdf? I said measure the arteries of the person, and count the number of dead coronary heart arteries. Lol, this is impossible to do by the way. This reminds me of the bio qn I did in sec 2, it was " Outline how u would test for carbohydrates, proteins, fats in a person." I said " Cut a hole in his chest and scoop out the juices, then add iodine, bla bla bla" LOL.

Tadah!! It's the "end" of the O levels.... I will play hard for tuesday and then start revision on wednesday.