Tuesday, November 13, 2007

1 More day

Ahhh I thought that cambridge was crazy to set weird paper 2s, so naturally I assumed that paper 1 will be equally crazy. But no, instead, most questions are repeats from the 30 year series!!! ZZZZZ.... At least I only made 1 mistake I think for chem and none for physics. Hard to say though, but now, it's BIOLOGY!!! Arghh, I hope the questions are reruns from the 5 year series, becuz I'll be memorising the answers tmr b4 the paper, since cambridge so cheapskate to put reruns in our papers. Hmmm, at first someone didn't invite me to this event, known as X. He said " I have you replaced." Ok whatever, then now he calls me and asks if I'm free, so I just say I have band stuff and I'm not free. I mean how irritating is that? Oh well, I'm sure he didn't mean it but I still don't like it. If there's anything I hate, it's being second fiddle...

Time to sleep and chiong bio tmr, and then I can play 24/7 auditionsea without anymore nagging...