Tuesday, November 20, 2007

VJC. Band or not?

Ok, I've submitted my JC application le. First choice is VJC Science. Now, another decision is subject combination and whether to join band or not? Let's tackle subject combination first. I've got these few in mind.

1) Maths Chem Bio Econs
2) Maths Chem Bio Geog
3) Maths Chem Geog Econs

Haiz... I guess I've gotta ask around and find out what people are taking.
Then for band, I thought that I might join band. But I found out that VJC is a Gold With Honours Band. Haiz... Now gotta think more carefully. It won't be that fun if the standards there are too high. There will be more practices to maintain their standards. I don't know la.. Zzzz. Another alternative to band will be the Strategic Gaming Club ( Aka Dota Club ), and the Student Council. Decisions decisions decisions...