Friday, November 16, 2007

Lalala

Yesterday was quite fun, 4B outing, but I'm paying the consequences now...

So Gavin "organised" this trip, but he didn't turn up until many many hours later. So we arranged to meet at harbourfront mrt at 12pm. Ended up only 13 ppl came, pathetic. Then went to eat at Long John Silver where we met Zihao, so it's 14 ppl. Later that we separated into 2 groups. 1 to sentosa and 1 to go LAN. Ended up only 8 ppl go to sentosa. Amandus, Clement Lee, Clement Chew, Bryan, Wei Xiang, Zheng Hao, Justin and yours truly. Ended up walking around and that Amandus and Lee wanted to play soccer. I was like NOOOO I can't play for nuts. Anyway, in the end I played anyway. On the sand, barefoot ouch.. After playing for like a while some were tired, so we played walking soccer, which was the same as normal soccer just that you can't run, only can walk. Actually, soccer can be quite fun. But I don't have the stamina for it, furthermore our school the players all so pro one, play only embaress myself. So when I played with like complete newbs it was fun haha. Except Amandus, Lee and Justin who were like pro lor.

Later, we went to rent bicycles. I was afraid that I can't cycle becuz the last time I cycled was in sec 1. Luckily I still could. Then Lee took a lousy bike, which chain broke down halfway!! So we returned it to the fat man but he wanted Lee to pay $20, zzzz. Like he broke it on purpose. Pls lor fatty, use ur brain. Who wants to pay $5 an hour just to argue with u? U think we break the chain on purpose for what? Stupid fatty, the fat go into his brains liao. So anyway, we just argued and then left lor. Poor fatty said he watned to make a report. Whatever lor, ke xiao fatty, I gave you the wrong number loser.


Then about 5:30pm we went back to vivocity to meet the rest of the class. Then went to Pastamania to eat. This time got like 20 ppl. Still very pathetic. But then the PRC scholars could not come becuz they had to pack to go back to china in like a few daysm or is it today?Then after that walk walk walk want to watch movie but all the shows start at 9pm zzz. So went to the arcade and played some games. Yang Sheng played the para para which was hilarious la. He got first some more, as in the high score. Then at about 8pm+ we all went home liao. ZZZ I was quite tired lor, but my father fetching my sister from tuition so I had to walk home myself. Then I went to sleep immediately at 9pm+ But ended up sleeping at 12am... Now I have muscle aches and a few blisters, zzzzz.