Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Spotting

Hmm I'm so bloody bored so I'm gonna talk about our school's standard of spotting questions. Maybe after seeing this u might want to spot ur ownself haha.

English: What can I say? I mean our teacher nv say anything oso.

Chinese: I nv saw him again after prelims.

Maths: U think my teacher will say anything? Probably say study everything.

Physics: Hmmm..... OMG Nothing oso

( er... I think I shouldn't even have started this post nothing to say)

Biology: Hmmmmm she did mention curve rulers, and curve drawing came out, but that's so lame and irrelevent.

Chemistry: " Don't spot topics, because everything will come out." Oh well the first "spot" which is semiright. Becuz the topics that came out for chem were like !!!!! So lame la.

E.geog: I think FMP must be like o.0 now.
First prediction: O level is easier than prelim.
( I got 42 for prelim and I think I only get 28 for O level)

Second prediction: Mixed themes will come out
(Never come out)

Third prediction: If tourism comes out, there would be something on IR.
(Nothing on IR came out.)

Fourth prediction: If environment came out, there would be something on conservation.
(Hmm I can't remember but I think it came out a bit)

Fifth prediction: "What kind of question is this? This is like a question Mandy Tan will give u in sec 1. It sure won't come out for O levels, let's skip it." ( We were actually going through other school prelim paper and this qn, what is the difference between renewable and non-renewable resources?(5m)."
( End up, the exact question came out for hmmm what's that? 8 MARKS!!!!!)

SS: Study these 8 chapters well, can't remember what but mostly correct lor. I think she asked us to study Theme 2 3 4 5. 4 and 5 came out.


So xian so xian..... Tmr oso don't know what to do. Maybe I will study?