Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mug

I don't need to go school le haha, some of my friends still need to go for some Maths shit, and some friends from other school haven't graduate yet. So now this 2 weeks will be very busy, because I only started studying yesterday, so still got a lot of things to do. Up to now, I only finished E.Geog. For bio I still have like 12 papers to do. Physics got about 3, and chemistry only got TYS all the way to 1997!!! A.maths got some homework but like I will do liddat. So basically this 2 weeks I'm just going to chiong geog and triple science, and a bit of english. Going to do chem later.


Last friday was leaver's ceremony. It was sort of a happy and sad occasion, happy that the Os are coming soon and I will be in JC soon. But sad that most of my friends will be going separate ways. It seems that many of my local classmates going to NYJC, AJC and TJC, while the PRCs are going to RJC and VJC. Sigh, I only know a few people going to VJC with me lor. Nvm, time to make new friends there. So anyway, I went to eat at the buffet which was seriously dam pathetic, it ran out of food by the time I got there but what do u expect? This is MSHS after all. Then when I came back, my certificate was gone!! Then before I went home I found it on 4E's table. WDF!! Must be Hao Xing who took it then forgot to put it back. Anyway I got L1R5 7, which I don't mind but I don't feel secure because if VJC becomes partial 5 i'm sorta dead. Anyway after that I just went home to sleep lor. Going to do chem now le bb.