Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bla bla

Ok, so today got inter-house games, I played captain's ball for like 2-3 games lor, in the end out of 5 games, our house got 2 lose, 1 draw and 2 wins, yay! Then I went to macs to eat with some mshs-vjc ppl, and then we discussed this disgusting person that they hate. Apparently, I didn't "knew" who he was. I already disliked the person the first time I saw him, especially when he talks to his frens and teachers. But that time I didn't know his name. Then when I checked my yearbook for the name that my friends were bitching about, it was that same person! OMG! Y can't the people from the class of 2008 be like the class of 2007?? Seriously hate these kind of ppl. Glen and De Wei are not like that, the only locals who take 10 subjects... And neither is my class. Luckily my VJ class has no such person.

Oh well, then I realised that my life is quite hectic now. Coming back at 5-6 everyday, and then eat and bath then do homework. If I bother to read the stuff that we learnt that day, I will sleep at 11-12. Dunno y... And the thing is, if u don't understand and u ignore it, exams will die... So how? I'm sleeping at 11 everyday, so tiring lah... Should I even join band in the first place? It takes my whole wednesday, and my saturday mornings... And I can't survive with a timpani without a gauge! Haiz...

Oh yes, and my class has quite a few couples liao. Suni+Juli, TB + PR, Glen+Serene... Today we even saw a couple at the bus stop, talking and talking, then take same bus together, lol.. too bad I left my 5 megapixel camera phone at home, or I would have taken a picture. Oh ya, then I saw nicholas wu and a girl at serangoon outside macs just now, I said hi to him and he like just said hi and walked away with the girl lor. Dunno is it his girlfriend or sister...

I'm feeling sorta guilty now, becuz I'm like secretly wishing for someone to be kicked out of a particular jc.. Not VJ la, I like all of u guys!! Dunno leh, sometime I like him, sometime I don't... Zzzz

Ya so wadeva lor...