Saturday, January 12, 2008

VJC ROX!!

Omg!! My com is like finally repaired!! Plus I'm getting a new wireless com to be put in my room just for me haha! Yay! So much has happened and thanks to my shitty old unrepaired com, I can't say everything here. So let's see... Hmmmm.... VJC OrientatioN!!!

So it was like so cool lor, the people were really friendly and they play hard and work hard, not like other JCs. VJC's cheers and mass dances are power xia, and on saturday went to dance at Suntec City, but it was raining, but like we care, here's a pic of my orientation group.




Next, is the start of lessons. Well, I take BCME, bio chem maths econs, and omg la, the stuff is really really hard, especially bio. The stuff we learn is like so hard lor, go back must reread 10 times then understand.. Hope I made the right decision of choosing bio over physics. The teachers are super friendly and cool, except for some, which reminds me of a certain physics MSHS teacher. Apparently I like JC stuff more. I dunno y, maybe becuz it's so hard that ppl don't understand, that it's a thrill to understand it eventually haha.

I think O level results will be out next friday, the 18th. Haiz, hope for the best. That day oso have orientation group barbeque... xian... O level results out on that day, how to go barbeque and have fun? Hope everyone does well lor, and may everyone from 08S38 remain in 08S38!!!