Sunday, January 13, 2008

VJC

Okay, because yesterday I was deliriously high that my computer was finally repaired, I had to update myself... Read the past weeks of forums, blog entries and everything!! So I had no time to talk about VJC!!

Well, at first I thought that the people in VJC were like RJC, all study and mug the whole day one. But I was so wrong la, my orientation group leaders and many other JC2s ponned lectures and tutorials lor, and that day when we went to the beach, and the JC2s were supposed to be in school, many of them like ponned lessons lor, then the guy in charge said " Hello freshmen!!", " Hello people who are supposed to be in lecture halls but are here" lol so funny la. Even though they don't study, they still do quite well. Wanna know why? They are closet muggers, and I don't really like that. I mean why act play all day and then study like shit at home? I mean what's wrong with studying? Lol, act cool wannabes.

Becuz in JC it's impossible to get 'A' if u don't study no matter how smart u are. And ya, the stuff we learn is hard, and up to now I still don't understand the amino acid thingy!! Argh!!! Anyway, it was kinda interesting to learn about chem and bio becuz it's like more interesting than secondary school stuff. The teachers are oso cool and friendly, all quite lax.

And the best thing is that there are such things as full-day and half-day. Full day means that u can go home after morning assembly, and half-day means u can go home after 11. However, it's only during special occasions such as SYF get gold, sports win a tournament or something.

And the Band room rox! Even though it's like half the size of MSHS band room, and the percussion instruments are not as good, and that the TIMPANI DOSEN"T HAVE TUNING GAUGES!! ( I can't believe it), we can go there anytime and sleep. For example if I have 3 period breaks, I can just go in the band room and sleep. So shiok lor. And my section mates are very friendly, and there's this quite pro percussion guy, he's the section leader, Matthew. He play drumset dam zhai, snare drum dam zhai, just that he don't play timpani. And ya, the band is like going to new york in march for some competition, yay! Pon school and can go play play!! We're playing Machu Picchu, and as a typical Victorian, there's a cheer of course for Machu Picchu.

Ya, VJC's culture is like got power cheer. There are like 10 of them, and 6 mass dances. And that day at suntec city everyone just went mad lor, cheer and cheer and cheer until voice break liao.

And my class is 08S38. Take BCME. The people are very friendly lor, and tok so much shit with them. Oh well, hope everyone stays in 08S38!!