Tuesday, January 22, 2008

S38 semi-outing

Ok, so today got PE again and was like so xian lor, run so slow until .. nvm don't want to say le. Then take height and weight, so cool lor use machine take one. But my height is 167cm? I shrunk by 2cm???

Anyway, there was this semi-class outing becuz only like 9 ppl went. We went to watch this movie called "Cloverfield" which I suggest u not to watch it should u have to make a choice. If u have motion sickness, u are sure to vomit. Even I who don't have motion sickness nearly vomit. The camera filming was so giddy, plus the ending sux big time. Seriously, I suggest everyone to avoid this film unless u have nothing else to watch. The movie was only 1 hour I think, and when the movie ended, we all shouted OMG!! SCAMMER!!! Oh well, then we went into Bens And Jerries and decided to eat ice-cream after dinner, so embarassing la, I was like quickly come out la...

Then we went Swensons to eat, and talked and bitched and crapped bla bla bla until 8pm. I suddenly rememered Huang Jin Lu. So I like quickly ask everyone to go home lol.

Oh ya, confirmed le, O level results on thursday 2pm, yay! I can't wait to see all my friends and classmates again. And ya, I dunno y I'm the only one eager to take my results. Even if I do badly, I don't mind taking it early, I mean we must get it anyway right?

Oh ya!! When we were like going to the bus-stop, bird shit landed on Edmond's hand, lol so funny la. What are the chances of that happening? Lol. And OMG!! I still have like an A level chinese exam paper to do and to be handed in tmr, I don't feel like doing leh, xian xian xian....