Wednesday, December 31, 2008

4B Outing??

Ok, today I woke up at 1pm hahaha... Some ppl went to watch movie at 10am, but luckily they watched Twilight, so even if I went I would have hesitated to watch anyway... Not that I don't mind watching Twilight again anyway haha...

Anyway, I met the 4B ppl at east coast park!! So xian la... Supposed to go kboxing one.. Which I've never done b4.. Instead, we went cycling at ECP, something which I've done like dunno how many million times since I'm in VJ haha... Besides, I took away a guy's virginity...

I meant his cycling virginity la... OMG what were u thinking?!?!? I won't embarress( I know i spelt wrongly haha OMG I dunno how to spell) him by revealing his name.. let's call him B. So B dosen't know how to cycle and OMG I managed to make him cycle without falling!! By using a double bike haha... At first I was so scared becuz I tot we surely fall since he can't cycle... But in the end we were like faster than all the other single bikes...

Anyway, only like 9 ppl from 4B were present? haha... Our class has 38 ppl, - 11 PRCs, that's 27. So only one third of those who can come came? Haiz... So sad... Maybe becuz it's a last minute kind of thing, I mean like I received news at 10pm yesterday?

And I dunno y I'm blogging about this little outing becuz there are so many which I never blogged about... Maybe it's because I really really really really really miss 4B!!! I mean like seriously, I only saw them like 3 times this year? O Level results, BBQ in June and Teacher's Day.. And I still like didn't even see all lahz.... Haiz... Sec 3 and Sec 4 were the best times of my life I have to admit... Especially sec4 once band was over, that whole period, from like July to O levels were the best best period in my life...

Sigh.. Thinking about sec sch life makes me so dam nostalgic.. Primary sch sux becuz I was in some shitty EM2 class which was full of bengs... Sec 1 was ok-ok becuz there were some bengs too... Sec 2 was great!! Sec 3 and 4 were totally ownage!! I'm talking about my class though... I mean Band really killed everything during sec3 and 4. But if I wasn't in band, I would be in VJ band which is so so so fun!!

I really really miss sec4 period... After band stuff was over of course... The mugging together, cheating together for tests, fruits day, bitching about teachers, making fun of trucks, and basically doing unlegal stuff, like just throwing stuff out of the window, eating in class... haiz... It will never ever happen again in my life... Ok, 08S38 is great! But it's different still... Thinking about it makes me want to cry...

4B class of 2007, I miss all of you!!!