Friday, December 19, 2008

Busy but fun!!

Like omg, I haven't blogged in a week, that's like the longest in a long period of time I've not been blogging la.. Becuz I've been busy like everyday until 7pm with A*Star, and then need to do research for the econs competition which I'm starting to regret joining, then got band chalet and bbq!! Omg yesterday so fun, I just snuck out of the lab at like 4pm, supposed to be 6pm then leave, but like who cares?

Then go band chalet!! Cycled from midnight all the way to today 6am... My ass super hurts... And guess what? I've got attachment today until 6pm so I can't sleep until like midnight, becuz I have to finalise the research for the econs competition which I hardly started...

But cycling was fun whee!! 6 hours non-stop is so exciting la..

And I'm blogging from the com in A*star, and if I get caught I'll be like so dead la but like who cares? Haha.. BB, g2g culture some cells =)