Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Yay

Lol, today's attachment at A*Star was hilarious. For the past 2 days, me and my mentor have been carefully treating liver cancer cells with antibodies, and today, when it's time to see the results under the fluorescence microscope, there were no freaking results!

My mentor was like, "Why is there no results?"

Lol, dam funny, becuz she's from China, and so she said it very cutely I guess... It turns out that the antibodies that we have been using were expired. So for the past 2 days, we have been doing nothing at all haha... Unless you count practicing immunostaining.

Anyway, today's concert by Philyouth was great! I think their percussion section is so so awesome and it makes me feel like joining too. Xian.. I always regret my decisions u know, like after O levels I wanted to join Philyouth, then I thought that I would find it hard to balance it with VJC band and studies... End up I'm quite free... Then now I feel like joining, but there's freaking A levels next year... Even if I want to join, there are already 8 percussionists, which is quite many... Even if they don't care, I might be accepted also... They are all dam pro la OMFG... I feel so OWNED!!

And WMC next year, xian, I want to go, but I also don't want to go...

If I don't go, and I do well for A levels, I'll regret it becuz I could have went.

If I go and do badly for A levels, I'll regret it becuz I shouldn't have went.

If I go and did well for A levels, I'll be happy. And it's the only option that I can afford to make... Haiz... How? I know I won't be studying at like July, but the hangover and after parties will drag into mid august, and I think I should start studying in August since prelims are in september.

Then it depends if I wanna go local uni ( only for medicine) or overseas. If I wanna do medicine, then I would like definitely go NUS, and then I don't need prelims and then I can go for WMC. But If I wanna become a scientist/teacher/lecturer, then I'll have to study overseas, and they look at prelim scores, then I can't go WMC....

OMG!! Am I thinking too much or is it just careful planning? Whatever it is, it's not going anywhere.

Then after concert, I went to meet Fush to get my birthday present yay! She bought me this nice brown bermudas and a logcake haha... I'm going to eat it soon. And she described this scenario that she went through a few days ago, which is basically heaven to all girls, and a few guys haha...

XOXO, OMG I just realised that Gossip Girl is only starting airing on 5th jan, Christopher told me de... Like OMFG!! So what if it's christmas? Isn't the filming already done? Just show the dam episode!!!

XOXO, Garrett Boy