Saturday, December 06, 2008

Yay!

Ok, so my birthday started at 12am and had an hour long of bitching session with Fush... Then went to sleep.

Woke up at like 9am and wanted to go swimming, but felt lazy. And I ate my sister's hotdog so obviously I can't swim on a full stomach. Then went out and came back like so many times... Had like a family lunch and my parents bought this weird cake for me... They think it's cute...


Ok, then after that was SHOPPING!!! OMG!! At Topman, it's like the 2nd item u buy is 50% off!! Like OMG!! So I bought like a few things, and then the lucky draw I got $15 off!! That means the next time I buy sth, I get $15 off haha way cool.

Then went to plaza singapura with some ppl and I got a mallet book, which has so many nice pieces. It is supposed to be for the Grade 8 ABRSM Percussion exam, which I already took last year. But I don't have the book. It has like so many cool pieces, like the piece I played, bumblebee, Rachel's dsa piece, czardas.. Can't wait to practice later on!

Then went to Fish and Co and eat. It was so complicated la.. But basically I was surprised by band ppl haha. Yay!! U should know that fish and co has that stupid birthday cheer which is so so weird... Anyway ya, I got another cake yay!!

Then like there was a key in my ice-cream, and Hidhir and everyone else was like, Oh! Use the key to open the kitchen and u will see the person I like... Oh! Use the key to open the locker ( staff lockers) and u will find your present inside... Oh! Ask the other birthday boy if he has the lock to my present... Ok... Anyway, in the end the key was the key to this super super cute locker!

And inside has many cute stuff, which I already took out and used...
So yay!! Thank you to everyone who went, it was so fun yay!! And those who wished me too yay!! Can't wait for next year, and I think I'll be taking the driving theory test on my bday next year haha!! M18, another break in life. Yay!!
Thank you everyone!!!
Now for the class celebration on sunday whoopee!!!
And OMG! I saw Glen on the way and he totally like ruined everything hahaha... And omg... He's not supposed to see me because I plan on wearing the same thing again on Sunday... Oops...